No announcement yet.

Draft and Hold League Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohtani can be used as a pitcher or a UT. You decide which, when you set your lineup for the week

Comment

• still waiting for 1 person

just wanted to give an update

Comment

• Draft room is open and is scheduled to start at 10 AM eastern on friday the 15th

So feel free to start queing up players

Comment

• Originally posted by circle360 View Post
          Draft room is open and is scheduled to start at 10 AM eastern on friday the 15th

So feel free to start queing up players
          Hallelujah!!! Sweeeet!!! Awesome!!! Cool, man!!! Yeeeeeesssss!!!

Comment

• If anyone has any issues

Just shoot me a PM or an email. Since I might not see a question in the draft room chat

Thanks

Good Luck everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by circle360 View Post
              If anyone has any issues

Just shoot me a PM or an email. Since I might not see a question in the draft room chat

Thanks

Good Luck everyone
              Thanks for doing all you do with these leagues!
              "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHIL@HQ View Post
                Thanks for doing all you do with these leagues!
                Yes, thank you Larry!

Comment

• Originally posted by agellin View Post
                  Yes, thank you Larry!
                  +2. Thanks, Larry

Comment

• Are the results for this league reported anywhere? Thanks.

Comment

• Still drafting. In the 10th round out of 50, so early days yet.
                      2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• Hey guys

I got bounced from draft room and couldnt get back in since it ended

I sent an email to fantrax. Not sure what happened. Once I hear back ill post here

Sorry guys

Comment

• We are back

Comment

• Round 50 Pick 15 made ... draft complete. Thanks, Larry!!!

Comment

• Yes, thanks again Larry for organizing this and previous drafts!

Comment

• Thanks you Larry & thanks to all. Hoping we have a season but these were fun nonetheless!

Comment

Working...
                                X