50 rounds

Draft and hold

No pickups

No trading

Weekly lineups. You set your lineup 5 min before lock on monday

We use fantrax

The league will have a 4 hr time limit

The draft clock wont run from 11 Pm East til 10 AM est

You can still make picks during that time. But the draft clock wont run overnight

We have 9 people locked in now

1) cigar
    2) RJM713
    3) Kiwijohn
    4) Circle360
    5) Maineskin
    6) robe48mc7
    7) doc1966
    8) agellin
    9) bolton wanderers
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

if interested shoot me a PM with your email

If you played in the last one. No need to send me your email. Since I still have it

Thanks
    Last edited by circle360; 05-05-2020, 11:40 AM.

1) cigar
    2) RJM713
    3) Kiwijohn
    4) Circle360
    5) Maineskin
    6) robe48mc7
    7) doc1966
    8) agellin
    9) bolton wanderers
    10) Phil@ hq
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    Last edited by circle360; 05-07-2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Need a few more all - baseball might be a month or so away!
      Keeper league: 12 team mixed keeper 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X QS,SV+HLD,ERA, WHIP, K/BB) - turn-based auction draft $260 budget
      H2H league: 12 team mixed redraft 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X W,SV+H, ERA, WHIP, K/9) - weekly category totals, not points

Comment

Originally posted by Doc1966 View Post
        Need a few more all - baseball might be a month or so away!
        I might have been interested, but the time limits don’t work for me. If the clock starts at 8 in the morning EDT, then I’d have to get up around 5 or 6 in Hawaii to make sure my pick hasn’t come up yet. Basically if the clock restarts any time before 10 am, then it really doesn’t work.
        "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Larry (Circle),

We've always run these catered to Eastern time. The 0700 is early for me (I'm "Living on Tulsa Time" aka CDT, and not really a morning person.). The 2300 clock stop a little early. Could we go 1000 to midnite? I'm ok either way, but to cater to some other guys whose schedules are tougher.

Comment

Pardon my ignorance here, but why can't we keep the clock running 24/7? This will eliminate any concerns about making the nightly deadline before any of us retire for the night. If some "maintenance time" is required, then schedule it for a period that takes the "extreme" time in Honolulu, which is 6 hours from New York time - say 5 a.m. until 10 a.m. on Monday mornings.

"Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
            Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
            Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Originally posted by RJM713 View Post
              Pardon my ignorance here, but why can't we keep the clock running 24/7? This will eliminate any concerns about making the nightly deadline before any of us retire for the night. If some "maintenance time" is required, then schedule it for a period that takes the "extreme" time in Honolulu, which is 6 hours from New York time - say 5 a.m. until 10 a.m. on Monday mornings.

Im confused

What nightly deadline?

The clock will stop at 11 PM eastern. It will start up again at 10 AM eastern

If your up in the middle of the night. You can still make a draft pick. The clock doesnt run. But you can still pick a player if your up

If the clock runs 24/7. You will have a bunch of picks on auto every week.

Example. Say it gets to me at midnight eastern and im asleep. Im not making that pick by 4 AM. Since ill be sleeping. So that will go on auto for me. That could possibly happen 6 -7x a week with people.

If thats what everyone wants. Thats fine with me. Ill just setup the league and commish it. And not participate. Since an auto draft isnt fun to me. Which is what it would kinda turn into a bunch

Comment

I agree with you, Larry. I don't like auto pick. I want control over who I pick.

Comment

Lar', I understand the process (and also loathe the auto-pick.) Perhaps I should've worded what I was trying to get across differently. I was trying to suggest something that would make it easier for gents like Phil and Larry to get their picks in.

Sorry for the confusion.
                  "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
                  Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
                  Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

No problem Rich.

Thats why I changed the time start. So everyone should be able to do their picks ( not via auto)

So we have 14 people now

1) cigar
                    2) RJM713
                    3) Kiwijohn
                    4) Circle360
                    5) Maineskin
                    6) robe48mc7
                    7) doc1966
                    8) agellin
                    9) bolton wanderers
                    10) Phil@ hq
                    11) Posada Adventure
                    12) rabohms
                    13) kep@hq
                    14) patioboater
                    15)

1 to go
                    Last edited by circle360; 05-08-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Larry, have you reached out via email to those who've drafted before to see if they might be interested in joining this draft. They may not be checking the forums, and therefore not aware that there are some openings. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Good suggestion Al

Just sent out to them now

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks Larry. It’s been about 2 weeks now & I’ve accomplished a lot around the house. Feeling good! Need baseball now. Put me down for this draft. Hope everyone is safe!

Comment

Your in Rich.

Good deal

1 to go
                            Last edited by circle360; 05-08-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

I'll take a slot.

Comment

Working...
                              X