Draft and Hold League Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Posada Adventure View Post
    Thanks you Larry & thanks to all. Hoping we have a season but these were fun nonetheless!
    +1. Appreciate the invite.

Comment

• No problem guys

Great job everyone

Hopefully we have a season in some shape or form

Comment

• Also. If anyone wants the excel of the draft. Just PM me with your email

Comment

• Thanks again, Larry.
          "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• My thanks, too! It's been a great diversion for the last few weeks. I already miss sorting through mediocre middle relievers.

I hope we get a season this year. Having now drafted three teams with fairly different roster construction for each, I could genuinely learn something from this exercise.
            2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• Is the deadline for setting lineups this week Wednesday?
              "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lineups lock 5 min before the first game of the week

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X