X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• circle360
    replied
    Originally posted by agellin View Post
    I'm a purist, so I prefer two catchers but will go along with everyone else. Yes, you can get burned by a weak hitting catcher (or two) but that's part of the challenge.

Im fine either way

When we get 15. You guys can decide.

I get the being burned part. Its just a lot worse in a draft and hold. I think it was Pb last yr. He took Sal Perez and lost him for the year and had backups for the rest of the year basically. That kinda changed my mindset on it in this format

But like I said. After we get 15. We can do a poll for 1 or 2 catchers. Im fine with any decision

Leave a comment:

• agellin
    replied
    I'm a purist, so I prefer two catchers but will go along with everyone else. Yes, you can get burned by a weak hitting catcher (or two) but that's part of the challenge.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Al I changed that in the last league. If you guys want 2 catchers and 1 UT im fine with that one.

With the draft and hold 2 catchers kinda stinks. I found this one out first hand. A catcher on your team gets hurt and your stuck having a backup catcher in you lineup that gets 6 AB's a week or something

Leave a comment:

• agellin
    replied
    Larry, you've got 1 C and 2 UT listed in your previous message...should it be 2 C and 1 UT?

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Originally posted by PHIL@HQ View Post
    Just confirming: standard active roster and 27 man reserve? Standard 5x5 categories?
    Originally posted by agellin View Post
    Yes and yes.

Al is right

1 C
    1 1b
    1 2b
    1 ss
    1 3b
    1 Co
    1 Mi
    5 OF
    2 UT
    9 P

27 reserve

AVG
    HR
    RBI
    R
    SB

W
    SV
    WHIP
    ERA
    SO

Leave a comment:

• agellin
    replied
    Originally posted by PHIL@HQ View Post
    Just confirming: standard active roster and 27 man reserve? Standard 5x5 categories?
    Yes and yes.

Leave a comment:

• PHIL@HQ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RJM713
    replied
    NOW we're talkin'!!!

Leave a comment:

• Patioboater
    replied
    Just saw the PM and this thread. If there’s still another slot left, I’m in.

Leave a comment:

• KEP@HQ
    replied
    I'll take a slot.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Your in Rich.

Good deal

1 to go
    Last edited by circle360; 05-08-2020, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Posada Adventure
    replied
    Hello everyone. Thanks Larry. It’s been about 2 weeks now & I’ve accomplished a lot around the house. Feeling good! Need baseball now. Put me down for this draft. Hope everyone is safe!

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Good suggestion Al

Just sent out to them now

Leave a comment:

• agellin
    replied
    Larry, have you reached out via email to those who've drafted before to see if they might be interested in joining this draft. They may not be checking the forums, and therefore not aware that there are some openings. Just a suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    No problem Rich.

Thats why I changed the time start. So everyone should be able to do their picks ( not via auto)

So we have 14 people now

1) cigar
    2) RJM713
    3) Kiwijohn
    4) Circle360
    5) Maineskin
    6) robe48mc7
    7) doc1966
    8) agellin
    9) bolton wanderers
    10) Phil@ hq
    11) Posada Adventure
    12) rabohms
    13) kep@hq
    14) patioboater
    15)

1 to go
    Last edited by circle360; 05-08-2020, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X