Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new features did the Upgrade bring us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bankerboy
    replied
    You can also see the overall post number (i believe), in the url if you hover your mouse over the #48.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    They are for me, is it a permissions issue? I see yours is #48 in this thread, in the usual location in top right corner of your post.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    I noticed today that the posts are not numbered ( I dont think, or cant find it), and thus cannot refer by number to previous post, Am I missing it?

Leave a comment:

• Sleehrat
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

Use the zoom in your browser. Type Ctrl++.
    Also, at least on a Mac, two-finger double tap zooms in. Trust me, as I get older I find myself using that more and more.

Leave a comment:

• MilwBraves
    replied

Yes, in the forum list (or I think in the 'What's new?' view as well (although I just cleared mine so can't be sure), there's a green checkmark on the thread icon on the left if you've posted in the thread. If you mouse over that icon, it also tells you how many posts you have in the thread.
    Thanks, Ray, I do see that in "What's new," which is the only place I go. That green checkmark is pretty hard to see, at least for my eyes It would help if there was some way to make it more distinct.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Kasey View Post
    Is there some way I can make the font size larger in all the posts. I'm getting eyestrain with reading this tiny type. Something like this would be so much help.
    Use the zoom in your browser. Type Ctrl++.

Leave a comment:

• Kasey
    replied
    Is there some way I can make the font size larger in all the posts. I'm getting eyestrain with reading this tiny type. Something like this would be so much help.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by MilwBraves View Post
    Still trying to get used to the new look. Is there some way to designate those threads in which I've written a post? The old system had that and I found it very helpful and I definitely miss it.
    Yes, in the forum list (or I think in the 'What's new?' view as well (although I just cleared mine so can't be sure), there's a green checkmark on the thread icon on the left if you've posted in the thread. If you mouse over that icon, it also tells you how many posts you have in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• MilwBraves
    replied
    Still trying to get used to the new look. Is there some way to designate those threads in which I've written a post? The old system had that and I found it very helpful and I definitely miss it.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I've read some about that happening on other forums. We'll keep an eye on it. Plenty of tools at our disposal if that becomes an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    I'm a tiny bit concerned that all the twitter posts will soak up MB and strain server response time in bringing up posts. Happy to hear if that is an unfounded fear

Leave a comment:

• bankerboy
    replied

I haven't figured that out yet, either. OT, what's your secret?
    Hmm - you have them too now! It's catching!

Leave a comment:

• JonE
    replied
    I think usual is correct: the white dashes respond to the number of likes you get. I am personally liking a lot of Patioboater posts just to fuel the rivalry with Old Tom. They don't need the help, but that doesn't mean I won't provide it.

Leave a comment:

• usualsuspects
    replied
    Originally posted by bankerboy View Post
    Curious what the white dashes are below the user names? Didn't give them any thought and then noticed that OT has 2 orange dashes.

I think OT was trolling for “likes”.

Let us see if I can get you an orange stripe of your own here,

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by bankerboy View Post
    Curious what the white dashes are below the user names? Didn't give them any thought and then noticed that OT has 2 orange dashes.
    I haven't figured that out yet, either. OT, what's your secret?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X