Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new features did the Upgrade bring us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistler
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Give us a little time here, guys. The upgrade did not preserve all of our layouts and customizations, so we need to rebuild that stuff over the next couple of days.

Basically, the update was just to get us on a current version of the forum software (vbulletin). We were on an old, no-longer-supported version. For one thing, my belief is that had a lot to do with the problems people were having staying logged in. I'm hopeful that will be better.

I definitely agree that it's disorienting right now. But now that the upgrade is done, we can make it look more like it used to. Bear with us for a bit while we do that.
    Thanks for the info Ray!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Give us a little time here, guys. The upgrade did not preserve all of our layouts and customizations, so we need to rebuild that stuff over the next couple of days.

Basically, the update was just to get us on a current version of the forum software (vbulletin). We were on an old, no-longer-supported version.  For one thing, my belief is that had a lot to do with the problems people were having staying logged in. I'm hopeful that will be better.

I definitely agree that it's disorienting right now. But now that the upgrade is done, we can make it look more like it used to. Bear with us for a bit while we do that.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    The Latest Activity points only to the start of the post, not the subsequent activity.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    Same question. Disorienting. What was broken? All I see different is Share and Tweet and Like and some additional icons. And a lot of space.

Where is the Search function? I see it in a post, but not in overall or in specific forum
    Last edited by Whistler; 01-18-2021, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Red
    started a topic What new features did the Upgrade bring us?

What new features did the Upgrade bring us?

Trying to figure out what features the "Upgrade" brought us.  I only new some formatting changes?
Working...
X