Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    For those Jock articles, searching DYNASTY RELOAD will do the trick.

Leave a comment:

• BRENT@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by markinsand View Post
    The new site is good, but I'm still trying to feel my way around. One thing I noticed that is really bothering me for example-

I love FACTS&FLUKES and when I click on it to get a listing it's only showing 6 of them. I need to see all of them. I read each day but when I setup for my auction I reread them ALL and highlight players accordingly in Rotolab using the Player Flags.

Please tell me I can access all of the articles that apply to the 2012 season analysis.

Also I can't seem to find the articles I was reading in December regarding each position and the "breakout" targets broken down by each position I recall it being top 10s. Where can I find this?
    Getting more results with the F/F (and other similar column pages) is on the to-do list. For now, though, try the search engine. Typing in FACTS/FLUKES (exactly as it appears in the title) should get you what you're looking for.

Not exactly sure which "breakout" series you're looking for, but it might be Jock's KEEPERS. Try that in the search tool and see if that's what you had in mind.

As we've mentioned, the search tool is MUCH better than the old site ...

Leave a comment:

• markinsand
    replied
    The new site is good, but I'm still trying to feel my way around. One thing I noticed that is really bothering me for example-

I love FACTS&FLUKES and when I click on it to get a listing it's only showing 6 of them. I need to see all of them. I read each day but when I setup for my auction I reread them ALL and highlight players accordingly in Rotolab using the Player Flags.

Please tell me I can access all of the articles that apply to the 2012 season analysis.

Also I can't seem to find the articles I was reading in December regarding each position and the "breakout" targets broken down by each position I recall it being top 10s. Where can I find this?

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Good point. I forgot that I clicked the remember me box. Makes life simpler.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by circle360 View Post
    Really? I haven't had that problem. I usually log into the site and then open another tab with the forums and its fine. I actually hit the drop down in my history with firefox and no problems.
    If you click the 'remember me' box when you log in to the forums, you should only have to log in if you clear your browser cache, or when the login expires... which is every few months.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Originally posted by floydwicker View Post
    Why do I have to log in to the forums after logging in to the main site?
    Really? I haven't had that problem. I usually log into the site and then open another tab with the forums and its fine. I actually hit the drop down in my history with firefox and no problems.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by floydwicker View Post
    It's been this way for years, since we have had the forums... not new to the new site. Our old system didn't allow for integration with the forum software. It's something we might be able to consolidate in the future.

Leave a comment:

• grdoy8e
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    MACK report summary totals are back!

Leave a comment:

• usualsuspects
    replied
    Originally posted by Conyo View Post
    I'm not sold on this new site yet. What I always liked about HQ was it was meat and potatoes, not fluff. Every other website was fluff with less meat. Why do we need a picture of a player which causes us to have to scroll down the page for the meat? We all know what player's look like. I liked the old site where I clicked to HQ and had all the recent articles were listed in date order from top to bottom. I could do what I had to do in minimal time. I loved this site because the info was right there. This new site is now like all the others where you have to parse through worthless info to find what was so easy before. Seriously, every time I click to the site my blood pressure goes up because all I see is a big ole headline with a picture of a player. I don't want pictures. We are serious fantasy players on this site. Just give me the info.

I'd somewhat second this. There's a lot more scrolling/scanning/clicking involved to locate newly added content, and the Leading Indicators box is probably more prominent than it needs to be as well.

Leave a comment:

• insert nickname here
    replied
    I'm not sold on this new site yet. What I always liked about HQ was it was meat and potatoes, not fluff. Every other website was fluff with less meat. Why do we need a picture of a player which causes us to have to scroll down the page for the meat? We all know what player's look like. I liked the old site where I clicked to HQ and had all the recent articles were listed in date order from top to bottom. I could do what I had to do in minimal time. I loved this site because the info was right there. This new site is now like all the others where you have to parse through worthless info to find what was so easy before. Seriously, every time I click to the site my blood pressure goes up because all I see is a big ole headline with a picture of a player. I don't want pictures. We are serious fantasy players on this site. Just give me the info.

Leave a comment:

• staz
    replied
    Originally posted by OleBamaDude View Post
    I spent several hours tonight and think the new site is pretty terrific. Much more sensible arrangement. Navigation will be a breeze. Looks like nothing has been lost in the transition either, though I still have some places to go. Great job guys! Congratulations are certainly in order.
    Ditto! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• Michael@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by BC96 View Post
    I have noticed more "spam posts" showing up in the forums. Not a bid deal just annoying.
    The moderators have been trying to stomp them out promptly. They seem to be restricted to the Unclassified Ads forum.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Brainiac View Post
    how do you change your usernaem

i got into a couple leagues with fellow BBHQers and I dont need them recognizing me when I'm asking questions

any help here?

i've changed my avatar but can't find a sport to change usename

thanks
    Send me a PM with your email address and what you want your name changed to. I can take care of it.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by BC96 View Post
    I have noticed more "spam posts" showing up in the forums. Not a bid deal just annoying.
    Yeah, we're working on securing ourselves from these, and deleting as they pop up in the meantime. Hopefully a short-term annoyance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X