Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andyk122
    replied
    I generally love the redesign but the auto dropdown of the menu bar is driving me crazy. If my mouse wanders to far north, the drop down drops and I wind up clicking on a link that I don't want to click on. Is this bothering anyone else? I find it particularly frustrating when I'm looking up players in the PlayerLink. Can I disable it? (IE 8).

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    No update, sorry. On our tech team's list of to-dos, but honestly there are higher-priority things on their plate.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    any headway on the printing issue?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    A bunch of the straggling site features have shown up this week:

- A bunch of new stuff added to the Leading Indicators page (under Stats & Tools), including historical PQS logs and batter consistency reports. Once the 2012 season starts, the other reports on that page that currently return no data will start working. HTML versions of the PQS logs are available, CSV should be there later today.
    - on the team depth chart page (Teams/Depth Charts), the injury indicator icons (the red "I"s) now link to our full injury report (AL | NL).

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    nope - no go - todays F/F, bulleted sections still overflow the right margin

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Please try printing again, might be fixed. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    OK, it's on our bug list for our tech team to look at.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    fyi - both the F/F and Rotisserie articles had 'bullets' today, both overflowed the right margin

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    OK, I'll pass that along to our programmers.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    The problem seems to be when 'bullets' are used i.e. in the F/F articles most use bullets at some point in the article, these are the lines that flow over the right page margin. i havent seen this happen where bullets are NOT used.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Weird, I still can't see that. I'll try out of a different browser next week.

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    The printing one or the timestamp one?
    Sorry Ray. The printing one.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Originally posted by Whistler View Post
    Thanks Circle, just because other sites do it this way doesnt answer my question. I guess I am more linear. Was just asking for advice on how to negotiate, other than hijacking an article discussion into the forums.
    Sorry Whistler. I personally don't think it's possible. Would you want an update every time someone commented on an article? Your email would get flooded then. Im not sure that answers your question either. Just my two cents on it. I was using rotowire as an example that's all. Just saying that this isnt a new concept. That's all.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    Originally posted by circle360 View Post
    Whistler - almost every website that lets people comment. Is run this way. If you go to a rotowire by jeff erickson. There will be hardly any comments when it first goes up. A few hours later there will be some more comments and Jeff might explain something further in the comment. This really isnt anything new.
    Thanks Circle, just because other sites do it this way doesnt answer my question. I guess I am more linear. Was just asking for advice on how to negotiate, other than hijacking an article discussion into the forums.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    The printing one or the timestamp one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X