No announcement yet.

2024 Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 2024 Custom Draft Guide looks impressively accurate. only projection that left me confused was Jorge Soler.

he had an $18 season per the Forecaster, and repeats as $18 next year in the Forecaster.

but in NL-only 11-team classic 5x5, CDG drops him from his 36 HR, 75 RBI output in 2023 to 10 HR, 22 RBI in 2024 and values him at minus 1 dollar.

did he lose a limb in a wood chipper, perhaps, or is he projected to sign with a MLB team that is moving its fences out by 200 feet to all fields?

I do see that he announced he would opt out of his Marlins contract.

otherwise, great job as usual !
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Soler's PT% is only at 25% for some reason. We'll get that bumped back up.

Comment

What is going to be the schedule for the Facts and Flukes column? Last year it seemed to run 4-5 times per week but it hasn’t been as frequent this year. Thank you.

Comment

We always start a bit slow. It will be at 4x/week by the time spring camps open.

Comment

I just want to make sure my computer is correct. The last content for 2024 was on Thursday January 25 with Facts and Flukes. I cannot remember ever a time in January where there was nothing new for a day or two especially during the week which was yesterday. Thank you very much.

Comment

Your computer is correct. There were no new articles on Friday.

Comment

Working...
              X