No announcement yet.

2024 Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted elsewhere that I'm aiming for 12/18 or 12/19 for initial projections.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      I posted elsewhere that I'm aiming for 12/18 or 12/19 for initial projections.
      Thank you very much. I had not seen those dates so this is very helpful;. Looking forward to the first set of projections.

Comment

Originally posted by Snider View Post
        Mexipat - I have been a long time Gold member and subscriber of BHQ. Ray has been the person who has historically answered my questions. This is the way I have communicated with him and the people at BHQ in the past. I don't have Ray's personal information (do you??) so this forum is how I have gotten my questions answered. I
        Thanks for asking. Of course I know how to contact Ray without contacting everyone else. As a long time member, I'm familiar with the member list which allows me to do just that.
        The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

That’s great and I’m not familiar with that. This has worked for years and I received an answer to my question. Sometimes a question is asked that other people are wondering about as well. I can speak to that since other members ask questions that are of interest to me. So again if my question did not interest you or you already knew the answer then don’t read it.

Comment

I have a question and I am not going to address it to anyone in particular for fear of getting yelled at by another subscriber. But my question is - should we expect the Facts & Flukes column to come out shortly after the first of the year. Thank you very much.

Comment

Yes, F/F will fire up right around the first of the year.

Comment

fyi, for the other poor bastards whose Forecasters were stuck in Fond Du Lac, WI - my book escaped that warehouse yesterday and is expected to be in my hands on Mon, Dec 18

NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

what is latest on first set of projections?

Comment

I have decided that refreshing every 10 minutes won't make the projections get loaded any faster! And might be frowned upon by my employer....

Comment

Sorry, running a little behind from what I projected above. Batters are in good shape, I've got some work to do on the pitchers. I'd say we're looking at later tomorrow, worst case first thing Friday morning to get first set up on the site. Sorry for the delay. (It's for a good reason... spending a decent amount of time working with the developers on the "new HQ", which is going to be, as the kids say, amaze-balls. That's not coming this week, though...)

That said, I know you need projections, so... give me one more good day's work on them, and we'll be there. Thanks for your patience, gang.

Comment

Just in time I have a slow draft beginning on Sat 12/23 Go Ray Go! Thanks for all you do!
                        5714 K's
                        7 No-No's

Comment

Getting there... Friday before noon for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                            Getting there... Friday before noon for sure.
                            Update: OK, I've done everything I can offline. I'll push the button to upload first thing on Friday. That always exposes a bunch of issues that I can't see in my spreadsheets, so I'll spend a bunch of time tomorrow re-running updates and clearing up the most glaring issues. But you'll all be able to look at them, use the CDG etc, while I'm doing that on the site.

Comment

I see projections.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_T View Post
                                I see projections.
                                Yup, they're up! And on a quick review, everything looks pretty good. Still a ton of work to do... low PT players (especially backup catchers and relievers who were in the majors last year, but weren't included in the Forecaster) need projections. There's QS cleanup as always, and other odds and ends... I'll be pecking away at that stuff between now and the New Year. But for today, I don't see any glaring problems; these seem pretty usable for those who have been banging on the 'refresh' button. Enjoy, and thanks for your patience!
                                Last edited by RAY@HQ; 12-22-2023, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X