Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the customer service emails working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the customer service emails working?

I sent an email to customer service last Thursday and still haven't heard back. The automated email returned to me said during busy times it may be a few days. Tried calling the toll free number a few times over the past week and never got anyone to answer. So my last hope is the forums I guess....
    Home league: 12 team mixed 6X6 (with OPS and holds) 19th year, 2016: 4th, 2017: 3rd, 2018: 9th, 2019: 1st, 2020: 3rd, 2021: 2nd, 2022: 5th, 2023: 8th.

Your email will be answered, for sure, but send me a pm with the question/issue and I'll expedite it. Sorry for the delays.

Comment

Originally posted by big332al View Post
      I sent an email to customer service last Thursday and still haven't heard back. The automated email returned to me said during busy times it may be a few days. Tried calling the toll free number a few times over the past week and never got anyone to answer. So my last hope is the forums I guess....
      I both emailed and called customer service almost a year ago (March 29, 2013) and am still waiting for a response. At the time, I considered canceling my HQ account out of principal for the lack of communication, but frankly, the content here is too good so I overlooked it. I would, however, think every subscriber at least deserves the courtesy of a response to any call or email to customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Daver View Post
        I both emailed and called customer service almost a year ago (March 29, 2013) and am still waiting for a response.
        Well, I'd probably stop waiting at this point

Things get nutty in March, obviously your email got lost. Every inquiry should be getting a response.

Comment

Working...
        X