Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

NYC NL 5x5 league needs one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC NL 5x5 league needs one owner

I've posted this before but I'll keep it alive with reposts!

We're a long established league. We have NJ and NYC owners and we have a live draft March 24.

The available team was in 1st for much of the season and then cleverly traded it's way out of it. We sign guys for 2 yr contracts and you can freeze topper rights (allowing you to resign a guy by bidding $1 more than his highest bid at the draft).

there are some decent keepers on the team and I think with a good draft, you could compete well. We have 10 owners (incl this team). We are very active in trading. All moves -incl FA pick ups are $10 and we pay out 1 through 5.

I'm the commish and we have a Czar (rules guy) and a treasurer and we have a pretty good time. So drop me a line and we can chat. If you've already responded and we've talked, that means I still don't know if you are in or out! Just let me know. I'd like to get a new owner in place and locked in so I can get back to the serious business of keeping up with the Kardashians. right now, I have no idea what they're up to.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

we still need one owner. We draft live in NYC March 24.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

One more point - we do the typical $260 to draft your team (minus keepers salaries) and moves during the season (trades, FA pickups and waiver wire pickups) are all $10. Just wanted interested parties to know.

Comment

Working...
      X