NYC NL 5x5 league needs one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC NL 5x5 league needs one owner

I've posted this before but I'll keep it alive with reposts!

We're a long established league. We have NJ and NYC owners and we have a live draft March 24.

The available team was in 1st for much of the season and then cleverly traded it's way out of it. We sign guys for 2 yr contracts and you can freeze topper rights (allowing you to resign a guy by bidding $1 more than his highest bid at the draft).

there are some decent keepers on the team and I think with a good draft, you could compete well. We have 10 owners (incl this team). We are very active in trading. All moves -incl FA pick ups are $10 and we pay out 1 through 5.

I'm the commish and we have a Czar (rules guy) and a treasurer and we have a pretty good time. So drop me a line and we can chat. If you've already responded and we've talked, that means I still don't know if you are in or out! Just let me know. I'd like to get a new owner in place and locked in so I can get back to the serious business of keeping up with the Kardashians. right now, I have no idea what they're up to.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

we still need one owner. We draft live in NYC March 24.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

One more point - we do the typical $260 to draft your team (minus keepers salaries) and moves during the season (trades, FA pickups and waiver wire pickups) are all $10. Just wanted interested parties to know.

Comment

Working...
      X