Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone want to do a Draft and Hold League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwijohn View Post
    I probably will post close to 10. You probably have a bit of time. I am doing last minute analysis over a local barley wine .

In the spirit of the last few comments, are you John Barleycorn?

But seriously, pick #4 should come pretty quickly, as well. I'm pretty positive who I'm getting.

Leave a comment:

• MaineSkin
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
    Maineskin and Rich still need to set up their teams.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwijohn
    replied
    I probably will post close to 10. You probably have a bit of time. I am doing last minute analysis over a local barley wine .

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Also, the draft looks to be set to start at 10 AM tomorrow. I thought it was 11 AM but I guess it really doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Maineskin and Rich still need to set up their teams.

Leave a comment:

• KEP@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Howie M View Post
    I picked names for all of our keeper auction league teams now participating in our parallel-universe redraft league - all having to be part of the owner actual names so we know who's who.

among the worst/best: Fox E-Ladies, Sheldon Leonards, Billy Joels, Sloop John Bees.
    Like the Sheldon Leonards and the Sloop John Bees there. Little folk music there ... always a good thing. Too bad you don't have an amateur magician in the league ... His team could be Puff the Magic Dragons.

Leave a comment:

• Howie M
    replied
    I picked names for all of our keeper auction league teams now participating in our parallel-universe redraft league - all having to be part of the owner actual names so we know who's who.

among the worst/best: Fox E-Ladies, Sheldon Leonards, Billy Joels, Sloop John Bees.

Leave a comment:

• Posada Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwijohn View Post
    So my dastardly plan of taking catchers in rds 2 and 3 will not be necessary .
    Thats a very viable plan Kiwi. Chase your dream!

Leave a comment:

• Kiwijohn
    replied
    So my dastardly plan of taking catchers in rds 2 and 3 will not be necessary .

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by KEP@HQ View Post
    Took awhile to find it, but got my Team Name fixed.
    Wait, you actually gave your team a team name?!! Zigging when they zag!

Leave a comment:

• MaineSkin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Patioboater
    replied
    Well, you were annoying your wife, I'm sure.
    Sitting around doing nothing is a potentially dangerous act in the Age of Quarantine when there's vacuuming that needs doing and dirty dishes in the sink.

Leave a comment:

• Patioboater
    replied
    One catcher?! It's an outrage. We should have to start three catchers. That would put the fear of God into people when you start to look at what's left down around catcher #40.

(Spoiler alert: And with 50 players and a draft and hold you will have to look at what's left down around catcher #40. It's just a lot less terrifying this way because you can lie to yourself and say that he'll never actually play.)

Leave a comment:

• KEP@HQ
    replied
    Don't forget to set up your team name as it will appear in the draft. Still need a few to set up their teams fully.
    Took awhile to find it, but got my Team Name fixed.
    Last edited by KEP@HQ; 04-04-2020, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    1 C
    1 1b
    1 2b
    1 ss
    1 3b
    1 Co
    1 Middle
    5 OF
    2 UT