Can't log on to HQ from my desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log on to HQ from my desktop

I'm having a weird issue. I try to log on to HQ on my desktop and I just get the spinning wheel and read www.baseballhq.com. It does the same thing on Firefox or IE. If I try on my laptop or any other computer connected to the same network I can log on. Also, if I log on to my work site through citrix remote desktop I can get on through on ie. I've tried clearing cache and cookies but nothing works. Has anyone else had a problem like this or have any suggestions? This just started a couple of days ago.

Thanks,
    sgrape
    Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

So, to summarize: on the same computer, it doesnt work in IE unless you log into your work network first? That sounds like a routing/network issue with your home internet provider, like they aren't resolving our site (but your office provider does).

Comment

That was my initial thought but if I use my laptop or my son's laptop on the same wireless network it works. I'll call my provider tomorrow to see if they have an answer. Thanks Ray!

Comment

OK, that is weird then.

Comment

I solved the issue so I thought that I would tell everyone how, just in case anyone else comes upon it. I was on windows.microsoft.com site and it suggested checking to make sure the proper network adapter was being used. I checked and had 2 being used so I disabled the one that I didn't recognize and viola! I am now able to get on the HQ site. Thanks for your suggestions Ray.

Comment

Glad you're all set!

Comment

Working...
            X