• Show
Clear All

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Glad you're all set!

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    I solved the issue so I thought that I would tell everyone how, just in case anyone else comes upon it. I was on windows.microsoft.com site and it suggested checking to make sure the proper network adapter was being used. I checked and had 2 being used so I disabled the one that I didn't recognize and viola! I am now able to get on the HQ site. Thanks for your suggestions Ray.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    OK, that is weird then.

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    replied
    That was my initial thought but if I use my laptop or my son's laptop on the same wireless network it works. I'll call my provider tomorrow to see if they have an answer. Thanks Ray!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    So, to summarize: on the same computer, it doesnt work in IE unless you log into your work network first? That sounds like a routing/network issue with your home internet provider, like they aren't resolving our site (but your office provider does).

Leave a comment:

• sgrape
    started a topic Can't log on to HQ from my desktop

Can't log on to HQ from my desktop

I'm having a weird issue. I try to log on to HQ on my desktop and I just get the spinning wheel and read www.baseballhq.com. It does the same thing on Firefox or IE. If I try on my laptop or any other computer connected to the same network I can log on. Also, if I log on to my work site through citrix remote desktop I can get on through on ie. I've tried clearing cache and cookies but nothing works. Has anyone else had a problem like this or have any suggestions? This just started a couple of days ago.

Thanks,
    sgrape
Working...
X