No responses from BBHQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No responses from BBHQ

I have been trying to purchase the Forecaster for the last week, my password is not working, I have sent emails, I have called and left a message. Please, it should not be this difficult, I simply wish to purchase the Forecaster. Can someone please send me a password so I can place my order. Thank you.

Will get you taken care of today. Sorry for the hassle.

Comment

I think the order was placed but I have not received anything yet. I cannot track the shipment either, could you assist please? Thanks Ray.

Comment

Saw your email. Order was placed. Lynda can give you more info.

Comment

as a longtime poster who is not averse to "questioning authority" about issues here, especially with the price of the product, I feel in the interests of fairness for new posters to note that I have rarely run across "Support" issues with the site in several tours of duty...
          NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
          our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
          a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Thanks Howie. We're actively working with agarcia.

Comment

Me neither. That's why this instance seemed odd. I know it will be resolved. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X