No reply from customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reply from customer service

This past season was the first time I'd subscribed to Baseball HQ, and for financial reasons I had decided not to return next year. I was aware I'd be charged automatically for another year, but I assumed that would come in April, the one-year anniversary of my first subscription. I intended to cancel before that.

Now I see I've already been charged -- in October. Obviously there was fine print I missed. I sent a message to customer support about this last week, requesting a refund, and never received a reply. This morning I called the 1-800-422-7820 listed at the site. It rang and rang, no one ever answered, and finally a recording said "No one is available. Call again later."

I am very frustrated by all this. The content of Baseball HQ is great but I can't afford it, and don't recall reading that charges are applied automatically in October. Now I can't even get a response from customer service. Sheesh.

Hi Mike,

We'll get this taken care of for you. No worries. Sorry about the lack of response. Hope to see you back here soon.

Ray

Comment

Thanks Ray for the instant reply! You're great. Sorry to leave.

--Mike

Comment

Ray, this has now been fully resolved, so thanks for your help. I hope to return some day when finances allow it.

Comment

We'll keep a light on for you.

Comment

Working...
          X