SBO% leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBO% leaders

hello out there. ive been looking for the sbo% leaders for this year with no luck. ive tryed the mack power tool. but sbo% doesnt work. ive tryed other sites. any leads anyone? will the mack power tool fix its error??

Welcome to the forums! I can't answer the "how" part of your question very well, but I can give you the results. The formula for SBO% from the BaseballHQ glossary is (SB + CS) / (singles + BB). The data is in the projections and statistics files, so if you are proficient at Excel, it takes just a couple minutes to create a leader board. With a minimum of 5 SB, the major league leaders in SBO% are:
    88% Dyson Jarrod
    60% Davis Rajai
    45% Marte Starling
    41% Gordon Dee
    39% Bonifacio Emilio
    39% Johnson Elliot
    39% Cabrera Everth
    36% Pierre Juan
    35% Martin Leonys
    35% Casilla Alexi
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

im sorry but i do not see sbo% in the stats and projection screen. is it listed as something else?

Comment

It's not in that screen, but the data to calculate it is. Choose the CSV version which will let you open the data in an Excel worksheet. Create a new column in the worksheet and put the formula in that column. The formula for sbo% is =(SB+CS)/(H-2B-3B-HR+BB), which is attempted steals over singles + walks.
        10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
        C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Comment

That's right.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
          X