CDG: Rajai Davis Value correct?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG: Rajai Davis Value correct?!

I'm in 10-team, 5x5 ... Rajai Davis has a value of $16. Am I reading this wrong? He has a value greater than A-Gonz, A-Rod, Yadier, Hanley, and others. Is his CDG value correct?!

The value is just a number derived from his projected stats. Take a look at those and see if they look reasonable to you.

Comment

Everything seems about right. Guess I didn't realize he was so "valuable."

Comment

Take a look at Rajai Davis' PlayerLink page. It says that his past performance in a 12-team AL-only 5x5 league is $21, so a $16 value in the Custom Draft Guide in a 10-team AL-only league is completely believable.

The projection going forward is even more bullish on him. Frankly, I think is future playing time is a bit at risk, although who knows whether to allocate it to Snider, Thames or Gose.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I noticed his position a few weeks back and scratched my head. I'm assuming it's because of his 5 speed rating?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardball006 View Post
            I noticed his position a few weeks back and scratched my head. I'm assuming it's because of his 5 speed rating?
            That feeds the Mayberry score, but not the $ value.

Comment

Working...
            X