CDG: Rajai Davis Value correct?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG: Rajai Davis Value correct?!

I'm in 10-team, 5x5 ... Rajai Davis has a value of $16. Am I reading this wrong? He has a value greater than A-Gonz, A-Rod, Yadier, Hanley, and others. Is his CDG value correct?!

The value is just a number derived from his projected stats. Take a look at those and see if they look reasonable to you.

Comment

Everything seems about right. Guess I didn't realize he was so "valuable."

Comment

Take a look at Rajai Davis' PlayerLink page. It says that his past performance in a 12-team AL-only 5x5 league is $21, so a $16 value in the Custom Draft Guide in a 10-team AL-only league is completely believable.

The projection going forward is even more bullish on him. Frankly, I think is future playing time is a bit at risk, although who knows whether to allocate it to Snider, Thames or Gose.
        "Probably the worst thing that ever happened to malaria in poor nations was its eradication in rich ones." -- Tina Rosenberg

Comment

I noticed his position a few weeks back and scratched my head. I'm assuming it's because of his 5 speed rating?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardball006 View Post
            I noticed his position a few weeks back and scratched my head. I'm assuming it's because of his 5 speed rating?
            That feeds the Mayberry score, but not the $ value.

Comment

Working...
            X