Viewing older articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing older articles

I'm having a hard time adjusting to the "New" HQ (not a fan at all so far, to be honest).

I got a late jump in starting my prep for this season and am trying to view older articles that have been posted, but can't find them. For example, when I click on Playing Time Today, the oldest article I can view is from 2/29. The same goes for Facts and Flukes (and pretty much everything else).

How can I access the older articles?

Thanks!

We'll be expanding the inventory of older articles on those pages soon. Clearly, 6-7 older pieces being displayed isn't enough for daily features like PTT and F/F. That's fine for weekly columns, but not dailies.

In the meantime, the site search tool is your best friend. If you type "Playing Time Today" or "Facts/Flukes" into the search tool, you'll get all of the older content in your results. And content from PTT and F/F is also added to the relevant players' Playerlink pages, so if you're researching a specific player, PLink is still a great resource.

Comment

Thanks, Ray

Yeah, that really is a big help, especially during the preseason since people start their prep at different points in time.

Take care

Comment

Sooner the better! I have the same issue. Thanks.
        12 team NL only 5x5 with 4 man reserve

Comment

the search works ... kind of ... lists articles but in no particular order? ... add feature to sort by date?

Comment

pfny and two year plan

how do i access these...ive tried the search engine which isnt helping...sorry if youve answered this question before, i should have paid more attention i guess

Comment

I don't believe these are specific articles, at least if they are they haven't been moved to the new site (as yet).

Comment

i remeber quite a few in season pfny articles, which helpd target specific players, and also one at the beginning of the year which also suggested a few studs to target

Comment

Search for "Keepers" in the search tool, you will find TW history of Jock's Kl column going back to October.

Comment

Working...
                  X