Issue with Forums on New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch that

Updated browser and all forums became available.
    AL-only 12tm keeper (OBA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
    AL-only 10tm ultra (BA, HR,RBI, R, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
    NL-only 11tm keeper/ultra (OBA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W. Sv)
    NL-only 10tm keeper/ultra (BA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)

Comment

Glad you're all set. What browser was it that you had to update, out of curiousity?

Comment

IE9...but maybe update isn't right word. Actually, meant refreshing my browser.
        Not the most computer saavy
        AL-only 12tm keeper (OBA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
        AL-only 10tm ultra (BA, HR,RBI, R, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
        NL-only 11tm keeper/ultra (OBA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W. Sv)
        NL-only 10tm keeper/ultra (BA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)

Comment

Still, good to know so I can pass on to others. Thanks for getting back so quickly.

Comment

When posting messages I'm finding that the direction keys don't work. The blinking cursor actually seems to disappear (or at least some place where I can't see it). I have to use the I-bar cursor to get to where I want to type.
            Teams
            1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
            2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
            3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
            4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
            5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
            6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

I'm not sure that's in our control... sounds more like a browser behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                I'm not sure that's in our control... sounds more like a browser behavior?
                This is the only spot where it happens. A real puzzle.
                Teams
                1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
                2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
                3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
                4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
                5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
                6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Working...
                X