Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tallsavage
    replied
    thing is, through all of this, i have not changed any settings ... i wish i knew how, if so maybe i wouldnt be having these problems ... my guess others are either not printing oor not saying anything ... you have tried and had succes ... have you tried different computers, printers, etc.??

btw - wonder if the bullet 'fix' is not causing all of the text to overrun the right margin?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I'm using IE8 and FF 10 and it's absolutely fine here. Yes, the font is small, but I don't think it's 6pt. I think you have some settings in play that are overriding ours. Sorry I can't be more help. Like I said, we've done what we can here. Only so much of the printing process is controlled from our side, then local printer/browser settings come into play. That's where you are now.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    Clarification - using IE 8 and Firefox 10

IE - print runs off the right hand margin

Firefox - does fit the page, however, with what looks to be a 6 pt font ... very very tiny

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    the same things happens - here at work and at home, both IE and Firefox, different printers, etc ...

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    TS, we resolved the bullet issue on Friday. I just printed a F/F and today's PT Today. Both look perfect, from both Internet Explorer and Firefox (we may still have some issues in Chrome, I haven't checked that). What browser are you using? Are you doing something odd with your own margin settings or something? I think we have done all we can on this side. What you're seeing now has to be specific to you.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    All pages now run-off the right margin when printing .... ???

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    There are browser specific print options to explore, but I can't tell you specifically.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    i also noticed while playing around with different browsers - IE and Firefox -

IE i noticed today all of the articles pages for 3/22 run over the right margin ... :-(

Firefox printing does seem to fit the page ... however, the font is magnifying glass small. do you know how to make bigger for reading/printing off-line?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    It's been fixed on our dev system but is tied into some other print-related fixes that aren't ready to go yet.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    Ray - still no go on the F/F printing?

Leave a comment:

• Michael@HQ
    replied
    Welcome back, Tom. It's good to see your smiling avatar again!

Leave a comment:

• thfenn
    replied
    Am certainly a bit late to this party, but just thought I'd say the new look suits. Haven't been on for awhile, and it took this old subscriber a little time getting used to it, but I like it. Well done. Hope you've all had a good offseason - it clearly was a busy one.
    /Tom

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Ah. got it, was only happening in IE, not my Firefox. Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    2009 line missing number(s) ... stray numbers between 2009 and 2010

Leave a comment:

• tallsavage
    replied
    in the stat section some of the numbers dont align correctly in their columns

Leave a comment:

Working...
X