Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usualsuspects
    replied
    It is as Hapj describes.....on my PC with Firefox, on my iPad with Safari, and on my work PC with IE, if I ever logged into HQ from work, which I don't of course.

The remember me box is checked on all, it's effect varies for some reason. For example this is from the iPad, I had to sign into HQ, but was already signed into the forums. On my PC it is opposite, saved user name an password get me into HQ, then I have to type a user name for the forums, then my saved password appears and I am in. But I am booted out at all locations

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Interesting. Hapj and usualsuspects, do you guys have to log in every time you visit the forums? Maybe it's the lack of using the 'remember me' checkbox at login that feeds into it?

Keep the info coming, please, if you've seen this behavior. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hapj
    replied
    I’ve had the same issue. After typing a reply to a thread, you hit “post reply”. If too much time has elapsed, the reply disappears and you are asked to sign in again. Hope this helps. (and yes this took me almost 20 minutes)

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I don't think I've ever encountered a timeout. And I'm sure I've taken more than 20 minutes to make a post. Just curious, what is the behavior you see in this scenario?

(I'm happy to get the setting changed, just not sure what I'm looking for...)

Leave a comment:

• usualsuspects
    started a topic Timing out of the forums

Timing out of the forums

Any chance of getting the timeout interval lengthened? My "better" posts are seemingly always past the time limit, and I am always worried that 20 minutes of laborious typing will be lost. Which admittedly has only happened once or twice, possibly by error brought on by my panicking, but it would be nice to not have to log back in.
Working...
X