Customized Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized Values

Any chance at adding BB/9 and HR/9 to the already existing K/9?

Given how much HQ use these indicators, our league has adopted them.

But when I want to customize dollar values for my league, HQ doesn't have those as options. Why?

Why? Because I don't think anyone's ever asked. I'll pass on to RobR if he doesn't see this on his own in the next few days. I think he's got a list going of cats to add this pre-season.

Comment

Quality starts is one I would like to see added as well
      14 Team 6X6 Dynasty League
      Hitters: RBI, R, SB, HR, OBP, SLG%
      Pitchers: QS, SV, WHIP, Ks, Hlds, ERA

Points League
      Hitting: HR: 4, 3B: 3, 2B: 2, 1B: 1, RBI/R/BB: 1, K(-1), SB: 2
      Pitching: W: 10, L:-5, SV: 7, IP: 3, ER: -2, BB/H: (-1), K: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Russel58 View Post
        That's more problematic, because we don't project quality starts.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Why? Because I don't think anyone's ever asked. I'll pass on to RobR if he doesn't see this on his own in the next few days. I think he's got a list going of cats to add this pre-season.
          Thanks Ray! That would be awesome.

Comment

Ray, when do you think these would be posted?

Comment

Don't know, Buck... since Rob didn't stop by here, I'll send him email.

Comment

Quality Starts

Originally posted by Russel58 View Post
                I think the PQS logs do a great job of giving you the information you need, much better I may add than the "quality starts" statistic which has many inherent problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Giuls21 View Post
                  I think the PQS logs do a great job of giving you the information you need, much better I may add than the "quality starts" statistic which has many inherent problems.
                  For predictive purposes, yes. But some leagues, like Buck's, use QS as a scoring category.

Comment

QS as a category?

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    For predictive purposes, yes. But some leagues, like Buck's, use QS as a scoring category.
                    I wonder why, it seems like a nebulous, capricious attempt at separating a good from a bad pitching performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Giuls21 View Post
                      I wonder why, it seems like a nebulous, capricious attempt at separating a good from a bad pitching performance.
                      I think it's typically an attempt to replace Wins with something more in a pitcher's control. I don't like it either, but we do see it from time to time.

Comment

Any chance that we may one day see LH/RH hitting stats? That would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                          Any chance that we may one day see LH/RH hitting stats? That would be awesome!
                          I don't think they would make sense in the Custom Value tool, unless your league actually uses BA v. LHP and RHP as scoring categories.

As for putting them on the site somewhere else, that's a possibility down the road.

Comment

Ha! My league has been using BB/9 for a couple years now too. I've always wanted that on the Custom Drafter, but I never thought to ask...Who knew it'd be that easy to bring up! Thanks for bringing it up Buck, and thanks Ray.

Comment

just checking back in to see if it is in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X