HQ is the hotness!

Leave a comment:

• RobR
    replied
    Just added them.

Leave a comment:

• RobR
    replied
    coming soon. I'll post here when it's out there.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I passed along to tech, don't have an ETA. Will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Leave a comment:

• buckoneil
    replied
    just checking back in to see if it is in the works.

Leave a comment:

• Statisfied
    replied
    Ha! My league has been using BB/9 for a couple years now too. I've always wanted that on the Custom Drafter, but I never thought to ask...Who knew it'd be that easy to bring up! Thanks for bringing it up Buck, and thanks Ray.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Merlin View Post
    Any chance that we may one day see LH/RH hitting stats? That would be awesome!
    I don't think they would make sense in the Custom Value tool, unless your league actually uses BA v. LHP and RHP as scoring categories.

As for putting them on the site somewhere else, that's a possibility down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Kirk
    replied
    Any chance that we may one day see LH/RH hitting stats? That would be awesome!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Giuls21 View Post
    I wonder why, it seems like a nebulous, capricious attempt at separating a good from a bad pitching performance.
    I think it's typically an attempt to replace Wins with something more in a pitcher's control. I don't like it either, but we do see it from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• Giuls21
    replied
    QS as a category?

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    For predictive purposes, yes. But some leagues, like Buck's, use QS as a scoring category.
    I wonder why, it seems like a nebulous, capricious attempt at separating a good from a bad pitching performance.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Giuls21 View Post
    I think the PQS logs do a great job of giving you the information you need, much better I may add than the "quality starts" statistic which has many inherent problems.
    For predictive purposes, yes. But some leagues, like Buck's, use QS as a scoring category.

Leave a comment:

• Giuls21
    replied
    Quality Starts

Originally posted by Russel58 View Post
    Quality starts is one I would like to see added as well
    I think the PQS logs do a great job of giving you the information you need, much better I may add than the "quality starts" statistic which has many inherent problems.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Don't know, Buck... since Rob didn't stop by here, I'll send him email.

Leave a comment:

• buckoneil
    replied
    Ray, when do you think these would be posted?

Leave a comment:

• buckoneil
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Why? Because I don't think anyone's ever asked. I'll pass on to RobR if he doesn't see this on his own in the next few days. I think he's got a list going of cats to add this pre-season.
    Thanks Ray! That would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X