No announcement yet.

Mack 2.0 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What error are you running in to, BigJon?

Comment

I'm not getting the option to use it at all. I get MACK 1.0, Hitting Reports, and Pitching reports.
      -----------------------------
      Check out my blog on personal development at http://joaker5.wordpress.com/

Comment

Huh? That shouldn't happen. How are you getting to MACK? Do you have an old bookmark or something? What happens when you click on MACK on the left-side toolbar? You should get brought to this page:

http://www.baseballhq.com/members/tools/mack2/. Is that where you are?

Comment

That is exactly where I am :-)

When I go to the "use your team!" tab this the option I get:

MACK 1.0 Report Batting Projections Pitching Projections
          I also get this message at the top of the page:

MACK Team Tracker and Analyst

MACK 2.0 is now available for our RotoPass users
          In order to manage your teams, you must be logged in to an active HQ Forums account. Your MACK teams will be managed through that account. This requirement applies to RotoPass subscribers only.

Comment

There shouldn't be any way to get MACK 1.0... I physically removed it from the site a few months ago.

Have you selected the "remember me?" functionality on the forums? That could be a good thing to try.

Are you able to save teams/etc.?

What browser are you using?

Comment

Sorry for the trouble... maybe it's just labeled wrong?

I do use the "Remember me" function.

I am able to save teams I'm using Firefox 3.0.8

Comment

I'm saving the teams fine, but miss having something like "Run Report" as a click. Each time it takes me a while to figure out how to find the projections, and now pitching is separate from hitting (wasn't before?).
                NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

My trouble is that as a Rotopass member, the MACK 2.0 is very inconsistent in letting me load players or reports. I'm logged in, not using Google Chrome, and still can't get in except intermittently. Anything I'm missing?
                  15 Team Mixed Keeper/10 active pitchers/5x5 with OBP instead of BAVG

Comment

Originally posted by ttjackson View Post
                    My trouble is that as a Rotopass member, the MACK 2.0 is very inconsistent in letting me load players or reports. I'm logged in, not using Google Chrome, and still can't get in except intermittently. Anything I'm missing?
                    By the way, I've managed to load my players, but only after dozens of attempts.
                    15 Team Mixed Keeper/10 active pitchers/5x5 with OBP instead of BAVG

Comment

Originally posted by ttjackson View Post
                      You need to be logged in to the forums as a Rotopass member, not just into the site. You should check the 'remember me' box when you log in to the forums so that your login persists when you leave the forums. This is a requirement for Rotopass members to get MACK to work.

Comment

First post to the forums...

I am also bit confused by MACK 1.0 and MACK 2.0. I subscribe to BaseballHQ directly (Gold Plan, I think), not RotoPass. I click on the MACK Team Tracker on the left side bar and it lets me create teams and customized reports. But when I click on Use My Team, I get two options: either the customized report I just created, or a report titled MACK 1.0 Report. If I am using MACK 2.0, why is there an option for a MACK 1.0 Report?

Comment

The MACK 1.0 report link is to a report you probably created under MACK 1.0. We had a conversion routine in place that took existing MACK 1.0 reports and upgraded them to be MACK 2.0 compatible. You can rename or delete it if you wish.

Comment

Thanks, Ray. I'll delete the MACK 1.0 Report (it was empty), and feel confident that I am indeed utilizing MACK 2.0.

Charlie

Comment

Maybe this will help.

What's the difference between the MACK 1.0 and 2.0 reports?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJon View Post
                                Maybe this will help.

What's the difference between the MACK 1.0 and 2.0 reports?
                                See my post above. Mack 1.0 reports are reports that you created in MACK 1.0, and we converted to the new format for you. Once they're converted, they do the same thing... it's irrelevant that they were created in Mack 1.0, that's just the title we put on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X