Mack 2.0 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gillyspy View Post
    Is there an easier way then click through the gui to create teams / leagues? after partially creating 3 teams with no salary data and 10 more to go i'm done. Any csv import? other import? rotolab import? json import?
    No import options available at this point, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtVane View Post
      Does anyone else get an error when trying to delete a previous league?
      what does the error say?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        what does the error say?
        Unfortunately, there was a problem with the action you just tried to perform.
        Internal error -- incorrect team owner
        H2H PTS: (C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,U,5SP,2RP)
        • 16 Team: It's all about the draft picks!

ROTO:
        • 12 Team Mixed 5x5 - I seem to enjoying finishing outside the money...

Comment

Are there any teams associated with the league? If so, try deleting the teams first.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            Are there any teams associated with the league? If so, try deleting the teams first.
            That worked

Thanks
            H2H PTS: (C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,U,5SP,2RP)
            • 16 Team: It's all about the draft picks!

ROTO:
            • 12 Team Mixed 5x5 - I seem to enjoying finishing outside the money...

Comment

One would think it would be easy for computer nerds to create a way to import an entire league directly from the Rotolab software. I have used football websites that allow importing an entire league at a time.
              As an aside, why is the player input and team input so clunky? It's quite confusing to figure out how to create a league, then create a team, then assign the team to the league. Anticipating adding the rest of the league teams, I mistakenly added both of my teams to the same league, leaving the second league with no teams in it. Now, it appears, that in order to fix this, I have to delete the team from the wrong league, then, re-create the second league, then re-create the other team?
              Suppose I do actually go through the entire rigmaroll of entering all the teams in both leagues, what's in it for me?
              In fantasy football, it is tremendously helpful, as there are fewer players, but what I want to know is: Precisely what can I do, once I do spend all that time entering all the teams?

Comment

Can you add "$12" to the report options?
                Thanks,
                LM

Comment

I think I am in the correct place but what I wanted to ask Ray or whomever can you change the report function in MACK to mimic the power tools? Where you can set up your report but instead of just being able to select your team or a team in a league, you can select ALL BATTERS or ALL PITCHERS.

I love the reports and I love power tools but it's a lot of entry to fill out the parameters every time especially if you run a report from power tools using a lot of data points. I like to run a report that mimics the player page in the Forecaster magazine and that's a lot of fields to enter into power tools each time so it made me think if in reports you could select all batters it would be a nice pre-built custom query.

I hope this makes sense but let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks!

Comment

I know Power Tools allows you to do this, but reporting on All Players isn't exactly what MACK is meant for. You really are better off doing that sort of thing in Excel using the player projection files.

Still, we're planning some MACK work during the season, I'll see what's possible here.

Comment

Sorry Ray, I mixed myself up. I think a better question would be could you have pre-set queries as an option in power tools?

Like if I regularly look up hitters with >500 projected ABs, an EYE over .75, PX above 125 and SX above 50. Could power tools let you hold onto your favorite queries so you could quick default to them?

I might be a total corner case on this so thanks for even talking with me on it. I just think Power Tools would be even better if I didnt have to write my queries from scratch each time. My thing before about reports wouldnt work and I didnt think of it correctly until your response but at least I think I articulated my idea better haha. Thanks Ray. Power tools is so awesome and you can filter down to some good info if you use it right. I love monitoring with it.

Comment

Yeah, that might be easier to do technically.

Comment

New to Baseball HQ. Love the site, especially the variety of articles. Question about running reports. During the season, if I want to compare my team's hr's to the other teams in my league - am I able to run a league wide report or do I essentially need to run individual team reports, export to excel, and compare that way? If I am able to run league wide reports I haven't figured out how to do it. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Yes, you can only run reports at the team level right now.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Reading the above response, I'm assuming I just cant put in all the lineups from my league & have Mack spit out a predicted order of finish, correct? I don't have Rotolab but does the CDG do this?

Comment

You can't do this in MACK/CDG now, but it's high on our enhancement list.

Comment

Working...
                                X