Depth Chart Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart Question

I am just curious how often the depth charts are updated this time of the year?

I use the big picture league depth chart at my draft and highlight the players as they are drafted. This gives me a "quick look" at the league to see how many starers are left at each position along with the pitching rotations in regards to starters and bullpens. I use this in accordance with rotolab.

Is there a specific day or time that these are updated or is it like a "living document" that is updated daily if need be as positions are won and rotation spots are shored up?

I want to wait until the last minute to print the chart out but if there is a "final update" a day or two before my draft I would print it out then and have time for additional notes/codes/etc.

Thanks!

We have playing time analysts who maintain this data constantly at this time of year. Their updates are reflected as soon as they're entered on the depth chart pages.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X