updates to player link database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updates to player link database

How often are the notes updated for the players? Is it on a schedule or just when HQ has a comment to add?

I ask because I am curious about notes for overperforming guys like Shawn Green - for example - his current numbers fly in the face of the comments regarding him.

This is not a complaint -- just something I want to know because I read the player data base stuff when I consider trades. I need avg and power and have steals to trade so I look at S Green's numbers and say: "hmmmmmm." Then I read the comments and say: "ewwwww."

See?
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

If you're asking when notes from Market Watch, Buyers Guides, etc get added to the appropriate playerlink page, that happens pretty regularly, at the latest within a couple of days of the item appearing on the site.

If you're asking if there's a schedule to when we do a writeup on a particular player in Marketwatch/Buyers Guides, etc., there is no schedule. It's when one of the writers decides there's something noteworthy to write about.

Comment

the latter. thanks!
      "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

I'd recommend searching the threads for the player name as well.
        Sometimes you'll find locals commenting on injuries or managerial chatter, and other times you get @HQ comments about that player...
        NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
        our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
        a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X