League Depth Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Depth Charts

Question on the league overview depth charts.......

Are the starting pitchers listed in expected rotation order locations?

IE: Opening Day starter 1st....2nd in rotation listed second....etc.....

If the answer is yes.......are the additional starting pitchers listed for a team a pitcher who is still fighting for a rotation spot or a pitcher expected to start games at some point during the year.

I normally do a spreadsheet of each teams rotations and bullpens so I can glance and see how many MLB teams #1 starting pitchers are left.....etc. I am running short of time this year with my draft next weekend (and A LOT still to do) and thought I might be able to use the depth chart to save me some time. It might benefit me to be able to see all positions front line starters/backups as well.......I will be using rotolab for the first time and trying to cut out some of the unecessary paper/pencil stuff if possible......yet still want to be fully prepared.

Thanks!

From the explanation on the 'Depth Chart Center' page:

Starting pitchers are listed in descending order of projected innings pitched over the balance of the season.

Comment

On a related note...when are the Depth Charts updated? I just checked Houston's page, and Bagwell is projected to have 25% of 1B ABs.
      "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

Fridays. I'd assume Bags will be (near-)zeroed out this week.

Comment

Working...
        X