March 11 HQ Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 11 HQ Radio

The March 11 link for HQ Radio takes me to a Page Not Found. (March 4 and 18 links are working.)

And is there a link to the radio or do I have to type in the URL?

Comment

The link's on the right side of the home page, a nice big HQ Radio logo/icon.

Comment

Right, but when you click on it, it takes you to three links, and the March 11 link isn't working.

FYI, HQ Radio is quite good and well worth checking out.

Comment

Ijust checked it out and it was working for me. Did you right-click the link to save it to your computer? Left-clicking it caused my computer to attempt a launch in QuickTime. Edit to add: I just went and checked all the paths and links in the underlying documets and they all look correct.

Please try again (right-click to save as) and let us know if the problem persists. Mention the tech stuff like computer/browser and maybe how you get your Internet. It helps the guys figure out what's going on.
          Last edited by PD@HQ; 03-18-2006, 09:24 PM.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

I had no problem saving and then playing. Right-click the episode, then save target as then launch once it is saved.

Comment

Once I saved it, it worked just fine; thanks. (FWIW, the 1st and 3rd shows played by me just clicking on their links.)

Comment

Working...
              X