PQS Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PQS Logs

Ray, just a couple of observations on the 2024 PQS Logs...

(1) By my count, there are 65 log entries thru the June 6 starts, for which there are no names attached. Just to name a few: Walker Buehler (6 starts), Robert Gasser (5 starts), Sixto Sanchez (7 starts), Christian Scott (5 starts), Paul Skenes (5 starts). I cherry-picked only those pitchers with a minimum of five starts (thru June 6), but there plenty of other log entries that reflect a pitching line but have no names attached as well. Needless to say I suppose, but can we get the "blank" log entries updated to include the pitchers' names?

(2) Was also wondering if we can get an additional column inserted to reflect the pitchers' HQID?

Thank you for your time​

Thanks for the note. I think you diagnosed the issue correctly... the blank starts are the guys you're looking for. If you filter by teams and sort alphabetically, you can see that the Buehler, Gasser starts are showing no name for some reason. We'll get that fixed.

And yes, we can add HQID (and MLBID)... at least to the CSV if not the visible table.

Comment

Blank names are now fixed, and HQID and MLBID are now in the CSV.

Comment

Working...
      X