League Sync Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Sync Question

The old Mack Team Tracker allowed owners to create their own teams and rosters. The new league sync seems only to work with online providers. There does not appear to be any functionality to create your own rosters. Please advise.

That is correct, there is no ability to manually enter your own info. Please read today's site update for further details.

Comment

Disappointed to hear that. The manual entry of the Mack team tracker allowed BBHQ subscribers in Sim leagues to follow their teams.

Comment

Originally posted by birddogs_d View Post
        Disappointed to hear that. The manual entry of the Mack team tracker allowed BBHQ subscribers in Sim leagues to follow their teams.
        Funny, my sim league sets up a Yahoo league just for everyone's tracking purposes. I'm planning to pull that into LS.

Comment

My sim leagues have rosters bigger than Yahoos 30-man limit. It's just disappointing to see a feature I've used for nearly a decade just disappear. That's all.

Comment

I agree on this front. I now have NO WAY through HQ to track my Scoresheet team. I will be going outside of HQ to try to find a site that will allow me to simply enter my own team and track my players, if anyone knows a site that can track stats for a manually inputted fantasy team, let me know, THX!

Comment

I set up an ESPN league as a test, it allowed me 40 man rosters. The beauty of a sim league is that you aren't churning your roster much in-season, right? So the investment to get an ESPN league set up is even more of a one-time hit. As I wrote in that site update yesterday, none of this is optimal, but if you look at the alternatives they're pretty workable.

And we do very much want to get Scoresheet hooked into LeagueSync.

Comment

Don't worry about it. I've already began searching for a replacement since it's obviously not coming back. The BBHQ Mack Team Tracker was a singular tool.

Comment

add me to a large crowd at HQ that believes MACK wasn't broke, and League Sync doesn't fix it (we use OnRoto for stats, sucks to be me).

MACK was one of the most important reasons to subscribe, and even a simpleton like me could do it.

I know MACK is dead, but I guess I need time to mourn....
                  NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                  our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                  a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

One of my leagues is on CBS. Any timeline to add that site? Thanks in advance.
                    18 team mixed dynasty league, HR/OPS/2b+3b+ns/RA/QS/App+S+H
                    4x4, 10 team mixed league, 5 keepers
                    10 team AL only 5x5

Comment

No timelines yet.

Comment

FWIW, I don't think i'd hold my breath on CBS. This is the response I received when I asked about League Sync-
                        Thank you for contacting the CBSSports.com Support Team. We will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, we do not provide support with syncing to sources outside of CBS Sports. We appreciate your email about offering this option. Much of our success in becoming the Home sports site on the web has been through suggestions, criticisms and other feedback from our most important department-our fans. The suggestions of our customers are very important to us, and help us to determine how to make our site appealing to everyone.

We will be sure to share your feedback. If you have any further questions, please respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your continued support in making CBSSports.com your number one choice for Fantasy Sports.

Regards,
                        Commish Jessica
                        Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

OnRoto always responds with lightning-quick fire - including twice on Easter Sunday (!).

I'm not yet feeling like pestering them yet again so soon, but if anyone has inquired, no doubt they have responded already.
                          NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                          our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                          a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by sgrape View Post
                            FWIW, I don't think i'd hold my breath on CBS. This is the response I received when I asked about League Sync-
                            Thank you for contacting the CBSSports.com Support Team. We will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, we do not provide support with syncing to sources outside of CBS Sports. We appreciate your email about offering this option. Much of our success in becoming the Home sports site on the web has been through suggestions, criticisms and other feedback from our most important department-our fans. The suggestions of our customers are very important to us, and help us to determine how to make our site appealing to everyone.

We will be sure to share your feedback. If you have any further questions, please respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your continued support in making CBSSports.com your number one choice for Fantasy Sports.

Regards,
                            Commish Jessica
                            Ask them about Rotowire then...

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

Ask them about Rotowire then...
                              and FantasyPros
                              11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
                              12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League
                              12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

Comment