No announcement yet.

League Sync Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having issues syncing my ESPN league, it is Public now but when I copy the URL from the league home page still says it needs to be switched from Private to public. If you have any ways that might help me trouble shoot thank you.

Comment

Welp I found it I went to my Team URL not the league and it is working now, thanks though for who ever reads these. LOL

Comment

Glad you're all set!

Comment

Folks,

My Yahoo League tells me that is syncs every time that I list my team(s). But the rosters are not up to date, and I cannot get certain report to show anything for my team.

My email is ddeakin22164@yahoo.com. Happy to work with your web team.

Doug Deakin
          "I don't know if it's good for baseball, but it sure beats hell out of rooming with Phil Rizzuto." -- Yogi Berra on Joe DiMaggio's marriage to Marilyn Monroe, quoted by The Boxing Register.

Comment

Doug, can you send me an email at support@baseballhq.com, and include the full url to your LeagueSync team? I'll pass it along...

Comment

I don't get how the SYNC works
              I created an extra Yahoo league, and put my teams in. Synced them and It was successful- except one team only transferred 8 of 13 hitters?
              If I click projections, I get no totals for the team as the earlier MACK had.
              $ values for guys that appear as $7 or $5 on this site. appear as Negative values in the new system. I don' know what the $12 and $15 columns are (4x4, or 5x5?).

This is not helpful. It has proven to be a waste of a previous helpful feature on this site.

Comment

Working...
              X