LeagueSync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillinTO View Post
    I followed Larry's example and did the same. I'm not sure if this is the best link to use, but this is where I submitted my feedback: https://help.baseball.cbssports.com/s/contactsupport
    Thanks for the link. I just sent a request. We've been with CBS since 2003.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

With Mack Team Tracker discontinued. What's the best way to duplicate what it did?
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TMac View Post
        With Mack Team Tracker discontinued. What's the best way to duplicate what it did?
        We'll have the keeper salaries support directly into the Custom Draft Guide soon. The other aspect of MACK were the team level supports/player comparisons. LeagueSync will handle those when it's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

We'll have the keeper salaries support directly into the Custom Draft Guide soon. The other aspect of MACK were the team level supports/player comparisons. LeagueSync will handle those when it's ready.
          Is there an ETA on this? My keepers are due in a week and draft is shortly after. This was the main reason I purchase a subscription every year, so I'm getting pretty concerned at this point since the original days not weeks timeline has proven to be inaccurate.

Comment

Hoping/aiming for this week.

Comment

Each year, I'd use Mack to set up all 10 teams in our league, pre and post draft. I'd also create a list of free agent pitchers and batters.
              I could move players in and out of my roster and note their impact, with their projected stats. I loved Mack. I used it more than any other BBHQ feature.
              Will League Sync allow me to do these things? Our league uses CBS ...

Comment

Pre-draft, we will have keeper support directly in the CDG, that's coming soon. Not related to LeagueSync.

LeagueSync will not support CBS integration, at least initially. And there is no direct way to just add/manage player rosters in LS. But we're working on some workarounds for that, will have more info when we release LS.

Comment

guys, if you don't use RotoLab you're missing out

Comment

Originally posted by TMac View Post
                    Each year, I'd use Mack to set up all 10 teams in our league, pre and post draft. I'd also create a list of free agent pitchers and batters.
                    I could move players in and out of my roster and note their impact, with their projected stats. I loved Mack. I used it more than any other BBHQ feature.
                    Will League Sync allow me to do these things? Our league uses CBS ...
                    Several of us have created "support tickets" with CBS asking that they allow this integration. One more surely cant hurt.
                    11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
                    12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

I'd be happy to add my request to CBS. But I have found that you need to be very precise with CBS. Ray, is this a BHQ exclusive product, or is it built using a third-party platform called LeagueSync? My Google machine tells me that there are a few such products, and I want to give CBS as much detail as possible, to make it easy for them.

Comment

Yeah, it's not specific to us, it's a 3rd-party platform built by FantasyAlarm.

Comment

If you write to CBS. It's best to give them as much detail as possible.

I did this version to them

See

Hi. Ive been using your site for over 20 years. Ive also been a subscriber to the site baseball HQ. They have a tool that you can link your leagues to it called league sync. Unfortunately, CBS wont allow me to sync my leagues to it. . Will they get it at any time soon?

Only reason I'm asking - RotoWire has a program that will link your leagues that I use, and my CBS leagues are on it. Fantasy pros lets you sync your CBS league as well. Which I have done as well.

Comment

I was just about to input my roster from last night's CBS AL only auction, but I see we don't have the MACK tool anymore. Guess I'll have to do some math lol.
                            Laissez les bon temps rouler.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_shea View Post
                              I was just about to input my roster from last night's CBS AL only auction, but I see we don't have the MACK tool anymore. Guess I'll have to do some math lol.
                              ...or get Rotolab...

Comment

Hi Ray .. Im kind of getting ahead here, FantasyPros cant sync players with ~ or ' in the names with their "League Sync" product. Can the HQ product handle those?
                                11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

Working...
                                X