LeagueSync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeagueSync

I just listened to BBHQ radio, and the new tool sounds great. Can I put in a request to add CBS as soon as possible? I was one of the evidently few users still using mack to help with weekly pickups, and I know I'll feel pretty exposed without it. Thanks!
    9 team AL 4x4 auction, $260 cap, 14 H 10 P, keep 5 players.

CBS says they didn’t want to participate in LS. By all means, write to them and tell them you want it.

Comment

I sent my request to CBS. If you play in a CBS league I would hope that others request this also.
      11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
      12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

Originally posted by Kstan View Post
        I sent my request to CBS. If you play in a CBS league I would hope that others request this also.
        I did this morning as well kevin. After seeing your post on our league home page.

Rotowire does something similar. SO im not sure why CBS doesnt do it with leaguesync

Comment

Got this from CBS
          Attached Files

Comment

I followed Larry's example and did the same. I'm not sure if this is the best link to use, but this is where I submitted my feedback: https://help.baseball.cbssports.com/s/contactsupport

Comment

Thanks Ray and Will, I wrote in as well.
              9 team AL 4x4 auction, $260 cap, 14 H 10 P, keep 5 players.

Comment

I am a LONG TIME CBS user. They have done vitually nothing advancement wise to their commssioner product. I am moving my leagues to Fantrax this year. Not sure how it'll go. Any chance Fantrax will be part of the League Sync?

Comment

Originally posted by pahoard View Post
                  I am a LONG TIME CBS user. They have done vitually nothing advancement wise to their commssioner product. I am moving my leagues to Fantrax this year. Not sure how it'll go. Any chance Fantrax will be part of the League Sync?
                  Not at first, but we're reaching out to them to see if we can get hooked in. They're more receptive than CBS.

Comment

Thanks. I just wrote them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pahoard View Post
                      I use both

I love fantrax. Their play pool is beyond deep etc.

But I will say CBS has improved by leaps and bounds over the last 10 years. If this was 2010 - 12. I would totally agree with this statement btw

Comment

I'll also say this

Sorry Ray. rotowire has something similar. They allow CBS, fantrax, NFBC, yahoo and ESPN leagues

So im holding out hope here with CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by circle360 View Post
                          I'll also say this

Sorry Ray. rotowire has something similar. They allow CBS, fantrax, NFBC, yahoo and ESPN leagues

So im holding out hope here with CBS.
                          Believe me, I asked that question too re: CBS... "well Rotowire has them, so they must have worked together on that".

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

Believe me, I asked that question too re: CBS... "well Rotowire has them, so they must have worked together on that".
                            And FantasyPros ...
                            11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

I sent my request to CBS as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X