No announcement yet.

Cdg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea when the CDG will have the category issues resolved? I am using the 2xS+Holds category to approximate what we have pivoted to in my 5x5 league. This results in no relievers having any value whatsoever.
    Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
    -- Kenny Powers

There's something about underdogs that really inspires the unexceptional.
    -- Robert California

Comment

They’re still working on the last batch of fixes. I’m told they’ll have another update tomorrow.

Comment

Update: keepers/inflation calcs are fixed! Net Relief and Relief categories are fixed.

Still working on Force Positions, but that should be the last of the glaring stuff. Thanks for your patience here.

Comment

Two new questions/issues for the CDG.

1. On the Hitters side, it appears as though when there is a whole-number tie in the $Val column, the players appear in position order (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH). My memory is that this used to default to a decimal-level sort.

For instance, instead of getting this:

$15.26 CA
          $14.77 2B
          $15.47 SS
          $14.92 OF
          $15.13 OF

we used to get this:

$15.47 SS
          $15.26 CA
          ​$15.13 OF
          ​$14.92 OF
          ​$14.77 2B

Although those decimals would all be hidden in the display, so that those values would all appear as "$15," as they do now.

Could you please confirm whether this interpretation is correct? And whether it is possible to re-do it so that the default sort is dollars and cents, rather than whole dollars and positions?

2. When you download the CSV, the hitter names all appear with a space after the comma ("Freeman, Freddie"). But for pitchers there is no comma ("Burnes,Corbin"). Would you please make this consistent? Preferably, by including the space after the comma?

Thanks.

Comment

Will check on these, thanks Jon.

Comment

When will the CDG begin supporting 2024 YTD statistics/values. Now when I select Statistics/2024 Regular Season, it returns 2024 projections

Comment

Soon, we're just getting to the point where there's enough data in-season to support generating dollar values. You'll notice they aren't fully populated around the rest of the site either. Should happen this week.

Comment

Working...
                X