Brantley showing up as DH only on CDG Draft Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brantley showing up as DH only on CDG Draft Grid

Just fyi, Michael Brantley (Hou, LF) is listed in the Playerlink as being a LF with 70% playing time in the OF. But for some reason, when I generate the Grid view from the CDG tool, he only shows up as a DH. It's a minor problem but wonder if other players have a similar problem not showing up on the grid under their primary position. But he's the only one I've noticed so far so perhaps it's a database error for him. thanks

It's not a database error; that's where Brantley played the most in 2020, so that's where he gets listed. Check the box to "show all position eligibility" in the CDG grid view so that you can see the OF notation next to his name.

Comment

Also make sure you’re putting in the right number of games to be eligible, whether that be 5, 7, 15, 20 or something else.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

OK thanks, it was the 20 game eligibility setting that was set, changed it to 5 games and he showed up as an OF in the grid now. In playerlink he still shows up as a "LF" not a "DH" so I thought "LF" was his main position last year. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X