Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Eww, that was a bad one re: Tanaka. We moved him off the Yanks to FA status, but forgot to zero out the playing time. I'll fix that today.

Leave a comment:

• robe48mc7
    replied
    Tanaka is projected for 145 innings and is currently ranked about the 95th best pitcher in MLB for 2021. When might we expect his playing time to be zeroed out (along with any other players signed outside MLB for 2021)? I realize this is not a high priority item, just thought I'd ask as I'm deleting him again from downloaded projections. Thank you and keep up the great work across the site!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Follow-up... I cut Hill to 116 IP, we'll refine further when/if he signs somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yup, we will chop that.

Leave a comment:

• mexipat
    replied
    Hard to imagine Rich Hill throwing 160 innings.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Hmm, that definitely merits a look.

Leave a comment:

• tangs24783
    replied
    Christian Javier.... 11.2 DOM over 145 innings? Seems a bit steep especially considering his numbers and write up suggest regression.

Leave a comment:

• kbeard2
    replied
    Awesome! Thank you sir!

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by kbeard2 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place but random question about stats generation. How can I generate just a monthly view of a certain set of stats? I was just reading the BPV leaders for Sept and realized I have no clue how to generate that specific view. Thanks!
    You can't do it right now, but you can in-season... our in-season stats/projections files contain last 7 and last 31 day splits.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Snider View Post
    Ray - Why have you lowered the AB's on Jose Abreu by as much as you have? Why has his PT gone down to 80% and how can you have Edwin Encarnacion with a higher PT than Abreu when he is not even part of their team and is still a FA? Abreu with slightly more than 500 AB's seems awfully conservative. Thank you.
    Well thats not me, that's our CHW analyst, Rick Green. It's not about Encarn (we know he's an FA, we just have him parked on Chicago for now), but I know he was trying to bump up the projections for Andrew Vaughn and Zach Collins. I agree 80% is too low for Abreu, though... we'll get him bumped back up.

Edit: I bumped Abreu back to 90, and moved EE to free agent. I doubt he's returning to CHW.
    Last edited by RAY@HQ; 01-26-2021, 11:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kbeard2
    replied
    Not sure if this is the right place but random question about stats generation. How can I generate just a monthly view of a certain set of stats? I was just reading the BPV leaders for Sept and realized I have no clue how to generate that specific view. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Snider
    replied
    Ray - Why have you lowered the AB's on Jose Abreu by as much as you have? Why has his PT gone down to 80% and how can you have Edwin Encarnacion with a higher PT than Abreu when he is not even part of their team and is still a FA? Abreu with slightly more than 500 AB's seems awfully conservative. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by JonE View Post
    It's hard for me to believe the White Sox aren't giving you clear and specific guidance already.
    I know, right? So inconsiderate.

Leave a comment:

• JonE
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    I'd love to get some guidance on innings expectations for him from the White Sox... maybe as we get closer to camps opening.
    It's hard for me to believe the White Sox aren't giving you clear and specific guidance already.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by tangs24783 View Post
    Kopech with only 87 IP seems a bit low on PT.
    Eh, maybe? I'd love to get some guidance on innings expectations for him from the White Sox... maybe as we get closer to camps opening. I know he starts the year healthy, but he's had an awful lot of downtime too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X