Position Eligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position Eligibility

I know I asked before, and it was on the "to do" list but I can't find the thread, so I'll start a new one. (Sorry)

Any chance we can have something added that will allow us to change position eligibility from 20 games to 10 games?

Thanks.

our eligibility from a previous season is 15 games, which I think but could be wrong, was the original total from the inaugural Rotisserie book in 1984 because that was our Bible.

we also "go rogue" on players with limited play - they only need a second position as half as many as the main one.

so 100 2B, 14 OF is a 2B.
    but 22 2B, 13 OF is a 2B-OF.
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

It's #1 on my wish list for this season in the CDG. Doesn't necessarily mean it's going to get done, but I'm asking for it.

Comment

Guess that's all I can ask for. Hate spending the extra $$ for Rotolab just to get 10 game position eligibility. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Comment

The hack/do-able fix might be to put a selector in the CDG that lets you choose 10-15-20 game eligibility.

Comment

Working...
          X