No announcement yet.

issues with down button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray, what key do you hit along with "shift" to get "Shift-refresh?" My computer doesn't have a "refresh" key I'm sure it's a function key but which one?

EDIT: F5 seems to be the one but all it does is refresh it enough to give you 1/2 a second to scroll again.
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Same issue. only on player link page for me. Very frustrating. Ray, do you have IT looking at it? I have the issue running Chrome and Explorer both. Clearly a problem on the site.
      NL Only, 12 team, 4x4, $280, 25 man roster, 3 year keepers.

Why put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after tomorrow.

Comment

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but on explorer I get a pop up saying only secure content is displayed and asks me if I want to proceed.......

Then a live feed from Russia pops up and a woman with hairy arm pits asks me for my credit card......ok I made that part up......
        NL Only, 12 team, 4x4, $280, 25 man roster, 3 year keepers.

Why put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after tomorrow.

Comment

Neither Firefox nor Microsoft Edge can keep the scrollbar from disappearing on the home page or any of its linked content. I tried the solutions listed above but none worked. No problems with the forums, just the home page and all of its articles.

Comment

I'm having the same problem on the home page today. I'm using Edge

Comment

Originally posted by imported_Dr Dave View Post
              I'm having the same problem on the home page today. I'm using Edge
              No luck using IE either.

Comment

Yeah, happening to me too. First time I haven't been able to shake it with a refresh. Stay tuned.

Comment

Yes, happening with me, tried refresh and other browsers.
                  "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
                  Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
                  28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
                  Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Update: looks like it's a bad ad (specifically the ad for the British Open down on the bottom right). I've escalated to corporate (they manage the ads) to get that removed. In the meantime, if you turn on an ad blocker, all will be fine. (This message will self destruct...)

Comment

My ad blocker is on and I still can't scroll. UGH
                      "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
                      Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

OK, I found a way to yank the ad. Everyone should be all set now. Just bang the refresh button in your browser.

Post here if still stuck.

Comment

Ya did good Sir!! Thank you.
                          "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
                          Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

Working...
                          X