• Show
Clear All

• southphillies
    replied
    Ya did good Sir!! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    OK, I found a way to yank the ad. Everyone should be all set now. Just bang the refresh button in your browser.

Post here if still stuck.

Leave a comment:

• southphillies
    replied
    My ad blocker is on and I still can't scroll. UGH

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Update: looks like it's a bad ad (specifically the ad for the British Open down on the bottom right). I've escalated to corporate (they manage the ads) to get that removed. In the meantime, if you turn on an ad blocker, all will be fine. (This message will self destruct...)

Leave a comment:

• jbluestone
    replied
    Yes, happening with me, tried refresh and other browsers.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yeah, happening to me too. First time I haven't been able to shake it with a refresh. Stay tuned.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Dr Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by imported_Dr Dave View Post
    I'm having the same problem on the home page today. I'm using Edge
    No luck using IE either.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Dr Dave
    replied
    I'm having the same problem on the home page today. I'm using Edge

Leave a comment:

• TasmanianDarryl
    replied
    Neither Firefox nor Microsoft Edge can keep the scrollbar from disappearing on the home page or any of its linked content. I tried the solutions listed above but none worked. No problems with the forums, just the home page and all of its articles.

Leave a comment:

• echristian
    replied
    Not sure if it has anything to do with it but on explorer I get a pop up saying only secure content is displayed and asks me if I want to proceed.......

Then a live feed from Russia pops up and a woman with hairy arm pits asks me for my credit card......ok I made that part up......

Leave a comment:

• echristian
    replied
    Same issue. only on player link page for me. Very frustrating. Ray, do you have IT looking at it? I have the issue running Chrome and Explorer both. Clearly a problem on the site.

Leave a comment:

• Astros34
    replied
    Ray, what key do you hit along with "shift" to get "Shift-refresh?" My computer doesn't have a "refresh" key I'm sure it's a function key but which one?

EDIT: F5 seems to be the one but all it does is refresh it enough to give you 1/2 a second to scroll again.

Leave a comment:

• Astros34
    replied
    This problem reared its head for me again today. Even scrolling down didn't help. Not sure what the Chrome equivalent of shift+refresh is but I'll see if that helps; just refreshing the page with the circle icon gives me about 1/2 a second to scroll from where I was to move down the page a bit. It doesn't affect the forum pages at all, just the articles pages (all of them).

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Happened to me this morning too. Shift+refresh (Firefox) fixed it for me.

Leave a comment:

• davmarie
    replied
    I am having the same issue , again. Just with the home page; forum pages work, fine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X