issues with down button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues with down button

It seeems that I can't scroll down when I click on the home page. This is the only site that has this issue. Forums work fine, but I can't scroll dwon in either the home page or the individual pt pages
    "A meal without wine is called Breakfast"

18 team 5 x 5 mixed league
    12 team mixed H2H points league

I was able to replicate here as well, using Google Chrome.

Comment

However, Safari thru Ipad works

Comment

Same problem here as we speak

Comment

I had this here a couple of weeks ago in Firefox, but not since
          basically I'd just come back in an hour
          NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
          our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
          a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

I hear of this periodically. It seems like clearing browser cache fixes it. Try that.

Comment

Had the same problem this morning for a while with some of the top stories. Weird. Using Google chrome. It cleared up on it's own.
              Last edited by southphillies; 06-04-2018, 09:13 AM. Reason: clarify
              "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
              Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

Have had this issue with Firefox on occasion. Vertical scroll bar disappears. Sometimes refreshing page works. Other times I need to use IE. Only seeing this problem here on HQ, so wonder if there is problem in the code restricting scroll bars?

Edit: (6/6): It's happening today for me in FireFox. Home page starts to load and I see a vertical scrollbar. When page finishes loading, the scrollbar disappears and I cannot scroll down.
                Last edited by HarrytheK; 06-06-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Same issues again this morning. Scroll bar disappears and can't even roll mouse down page. I have Google Chrome.

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
                  Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

Originally posted by southphillies View Post
                    Same issues again this morning. Scroll bar disappears and can't even roll mouse down page. I have Google Chrome.
                    Mine does the same thing on Chrome on my work computer. Haven't tried my laptop. I did find a workaround: refresh (or load) a page on the site and immediately click on the scroll bar (I used the down arrow) and it should stay there.
                    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Originally posted by Astros34 View Post
                      Mine does the same thing on Chrome on my work computer. Haven't tried my laptop. I did find a workaround: refresh (or load) a page on the site and immediately click on the scroll bar (I used the down arrow) and it should stay there.
                      Good tip. This also suggests that clearing browser cache should fix the problem.

Comment

Happened again this morning. No problem with the PT today page. Then on the PT Tomorrow page, the scroll bar disappeared. I refreshed it and grabbed the scroll bar with my mouse the second it appeared and it worked. Odd but thanks for the above tip Stros fan.

Comment

I am having the same issue , again. Just with the home page; forum pages work, fine
                          "A meal without wine is called Breakfast"

18 team 5 x 5 mixed league
                          12 team mixed H2H points league

Comment

Happened to me this morning too. Shift+refresh (Firefox) fixed it for me.

Comment

This problem reared its head for me again today. Even scrolling down didn't help. Not sure what the Chrome equivalent of shift+refresh is but I'll see if that helps; just refreshing the page with the circle icon gives me about 1/2 a second to scroll from where I was to move down the page a bit. It doesn't affect the forum pages at all, just the articles pages (all of them).
                              John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Working...
                              X