Clear All

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    PM me.

Leave a comment:

• roto rooter
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Did you get the email with the alternate link? Try that.
    I did a search for old emails but didn't find it. Don't remember seeing it but it's not impossible I deleted it, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Did you get the email with the alternate link? Try that.

Leave a comment:

• roto rooter
    replied
    Having trouble too getting the PDF. Cleared the cache, etc.

Leave a comment:

• bankerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    Check your PMs, Don.
    Thanks Ray! Happy Holidays!

Leave a comment:

• duckeydale
    replied
    As always, wonderful. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• JonE
    replied
    In Chrome, I couldn't run the download because the page hung up and never finished loading. I ended up using the secret temporary location.

Leave a comment:

• Timmeh49
    replied
    FWIW, I am using Chrome. When I left-click on the link, I get the "Error - Failed to load PDF Document".

However, if I right-click on the link and choose "Save link as...", a Windows "Save As" dialog box pops up, and the pdf file is downloaded onto my PC.

Leave a comment:

• mexipat
    replied
    No problem for me on Chrome. When it came, my girlfriend and I both said "Oh, the book is here." I said it with quite a bit more enthusiasm than she did.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by bankerboy View Post
    Seems to recall being able to do this in the past, but getting an error on the attempt. Any tips here?
    Check your PMs, Don.

Leave a comment:

• Howie M
    replied
    I'm the biggest troglodyte around and always seem to have issues, but I just one-clicked via Firefox and there it is.

kudos, gents, and Happy rest of Thanksgiving! may you draft fewer turkeys next year

Leave a comment:

• bankerboy
    replied
    Seems to recall being able to do this in the past, but getting an error on the attempt. Any tips here?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I think you're all squared away at this point, but if anyone's still having PDF problems, drop a note here or to support@baseballhq.com. Hope you're enjoying the book!

Leave a comment:

• Maturin
    replied
    I used Firefox (my go to browser for my fantasy sports hobbies) and the Forecaster downloaded without issue. It looks great as always and a big thank you to the BHQ team.

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    Originally posted by Whistler View Post
    cleared cache, still fail to load pdf, will try edge
    Loaded right away with Edge! So there was a chrome issue, I suggest anyone getting message of fail to download, to use Edge. No problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X