X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistler
    replied
    Originally posted by Whistler View Post
    Lont time subscriber, went to FPAZ, on Comcast, using Chrome. No email, got fail to download message from link
    cleared cache, still fail to load pdf, will try edge

Leave a comment:

• Whistler
    replied
    Lont time subscriber, went to FPAZ, on Comcast, using Chrome. No email, got fail to download message from link

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Comcast is definitely playing games with our emails. Grrrr.

Leave a comment:

• Cigar
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    I'm seeing some reports of that download error, it's probably volume-related. Clear your browser cache and try again. Everyone who has access to the download on the site should also have received an email... the email contains an alternate download link. (Robert Krahn, you and the FPAZ attendees will HAVE TO use that alternate link. So check your email for that.)
    I never got the email, but was able to download off the home page. I just right-clicked and saved.

Leave a comment:

• RABohms
    replied
    I used firefox, didn't have any issues.

Leave a comment:

• eiger
    replied
    Was using Chrome, switched to Edge, downloaded right away.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Couple of people have told me that clearing cache and re-logging in fixes the "Failed to Load PDF document" error. If you see the download link, then your account/order is set correctly... if you don't have the order, you don't even see the link to click on. So once you see the link, it's just a matter of getting a good download.

Check your email for the alternate link. PM me if you need that sent directly.

Leave a comment:

• Jersey Jones
    replied
    I have had problems getting emails in the past... still may be on the way though..cleared my cache
    Error I'm getting is "Failed to load PDF document"

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Geoff, your account is all in order. What happens when you try the download link? If it's stuck, clear browser cache and try again. As for the email with the alt link, that may still be going out (I just received it myself, sent it like 90 minutes ago.)
    Robert, same goes for you here. Email should be on the way with the alt link. Or clear cache and try again here on site.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Geoff, your account is all in order. What happens when you try the download link? If it's stuck, clear browser cache and try again. As for the email with the alt link, that may still be going out (I just received it myself, sent it like 90 minutes ago.)

Leave a comment:

• Buccos
    replied
    Ray I too can't download from the site and didn't receive the email. Can you or support check on this for me?

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    I'm seeing some reports of that download error, it's probably volume-related. Clear your browser cache and try again. Everyone who has access to the download on the site should also have received an email... the email contains an alternate download link. (Robert Krahn, you and the FPAZ attendees will HAVE TO use that alternate link. So check your email for that.)
    Ray, I can't download from the site and didn't receive an email. Can you please check on mine? Been with BBHQ for about 15 years so I should be in the system

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Robert L Krahn
    replied
    I am sorry to say, there is know place for me to download the PDF Version of Baseball Forecaster. This is the second year I have had to write and say I need help.
    I have been with Baseball HQ for over 30 years and only missed the first Arizona Fall League get together.

Robert L Krahn

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeK View Post
    I am getting the same error message too.
    Me too...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X