HQ Player Rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Player Rankings?

I noticed in the HQ Market Pulse....it referencing ADP and HQ rankings. Is there a list of the HQ rankings that are used in these market pulse articles?

The ADP comes from the NFBC, you can find that in a number of places here: Proj files, Custom Draft Guide, report under the Market Pulse heading.

The "HQ Ranking" is essentially the Custom Draft Guide output. We're working on publishing an actual ranking list each week with Market Pulse, should have that soon.

Comment

Is there a way to run the CDG so that position players and pitchers are lumped together?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Scoresheet View Post
        Is there a way to run the CDG so that position players and pitchers are lumped together?
        Not directly. Best bet is to select the CSV output option and merge them in Excel. Doesn't take more than a few clicks to do that.

Comment

The draft grid does this to some extent in putting them in $ tiers. Easier for me to see the forest for the trees and from there I can tweak based on other factors (risk/reliability, MM, ...)

Originally posted by Herb Scoresheet View Post

Comment

Working...
          X