No announcement yet.

2013 Universal Draft Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks but the CRV requires some knowledge of Excel, which I don't have -- so I don't know how to sort particular stats.

Plus, doesn't have any columns for CTL, DOM, CMD, xERA etc.
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

We have an Excel tutorial on the site, in the Education section. And those columns you mention are absolutely there. It's a direct match for the online display.

Comment

This is unrelated, but are there any planned or potential upgrades to the CDG for 2013 that you can share with us?
        "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
        Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
        28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
        Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Don't have a list at this point, no.

Comment

Originally posted by OttotheSwatto View Post
            Didn't see either Asundral Cabrera nor Starlin Castro on the grid.
            Thought you might want to know in case you could still make a correction in print version.
            Back to the original thread topic... an updated version of the book PDF file, with a corrected Universal Draft Guide, should be available later tonight.

Comment

Update?

Comment

Was posted as scheduled. If you re download the book, you'll get the new chart.

Comment

Were any other changes made?
                  RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Just the Universal Draft Guide. 4-5 missing shortstops were added, plus a couple of other stray corrections to that chart (CJ Wilson was listed as a reliever, that sort of thing)

Comment

Hi Ray, looking for the link to the amended Forecaster, but can't find it.
                      RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Same link as you got in email, or the link is still available in the "HQ now" section on the site (under News)

Comment

I have been a Gold subscriber for years but did not receive the e-mail about the pdf file nor the hard copy of the Forecaster yet. From reading the forums it sounds like the latter went out some time ago.

Comment

Catman, it's G4 "Dynasty" members who got the PDF access early, not sure if you're at that tier. (You can check under "My account" on the home page.)

Books seem to be hitting mailboxes this week, so you should see that soon. PM me your email address/site username if you want me to look up your account status.

Comment

It shows my account as "inactive:, though I can still log onto the site and the forums.However when I went to the edit screen my e-mail address was wrong. I haven't changed this setting (didn't even know where/how to) for years. I'll PM you my info so you can confirm. Normally my credit card gets billed each year to renew membership.

Comment

Working...
                              X