Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Firefox it says "Firefox can not find the file at http://www.baseballhq.com/2013-baseb...r-pdf-download." In IE it just says "2013-baseball-forecaster-pdf-download couldn't be downloaded."

Comment

My iPhone worked without a hitch last night. Having issues with my PC though.

Comment

No luck on my Galaxy S3...going to try Google Chrome now.

Comment

Same problem with Chrome...

Comment

Clearly it's working for a bunch of people, but not some others. It might be a traffic issue this morning, or maybe some other quirk that we need to fix. We're taking a look at it... but in case it is a load issue, keep trying every so often. Delete your browser cache and cookies, too, and maybe log out and back in to HQ before you try again. If you get better results, let us know what you did.

It's working for me this morning in both IE8 and Firefox 16.0.2.

Comment

Ray,
              To answer your question, I went back in and still can not access for IE V8 and Google Chrome. I am a Gold 4 Dynasty member. I have copied below the error I get from Google Chrome when I try to download. Please advise.

Unknown server error. Please try again, or contact the server administrator.

Comment

Mike, try deleting your cache and cookies in either browser, to make sure you're starting fresh after the changes we've made earlier today. Logging out of HQ and back in wouldn't be a bad idea, either.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                  Mike, try deleting your cache and cookies in either browser, to make sure you're starting fresh after the changes we've made earlier today. Logging out of HQ and back in wouldn't be a bad idea, either.
                  I tried all of this, but still getting the same result as Mike.

Comment

OK. In case it's a too-many-users problem, keep trying periodically. I know we're still looking at it technically, too. We'll get you squared away.

Comment

No problem with Google chrome

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                        Gold4 isn't sufficient, you need to be Gold4 Dynasty. You can check your account level in "My Account" on the right side of the home page.
                        I am a Dynasty member -- at least that's what I signed up for and paid for at the beginning of this month --- and that's what the email receipt indicates, as well.
                        If I'm not showing as a Dynasty member on the website, then that's definitely a problem.

Let me know; thanks.

Comment

Oops, I have google chrome, was able to download last night, today hitting the link gives this message

This webpage is not found

No webpage was found for the web address: http://www.baseballhq.com/2013-baseb...r-pdf-download
                          Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.

Comment

Originally posted by manalishi99 View Post
                            I am a Dynasty member -- at least that's what I signed up for and paid for at the beginning of this month --- and that's what the email receipt indicates, as well.
                            If I'm not showing as a Dynasty member on the website, then that's definitely a problem.

Let me know; thanks.
                            That's not the problem, I confirmed that you have the Dynasty access.

Comment

Originally posted by manalishi99 View Post
                              Getting an "access denied" message, even though I'm a Gold4 subscriber.
                              Thanks
                              Me too

Comment

Let's consolidate the tech problems to one of the other two threads on the topic, just so it's easier to manage responses. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X